Individuals spend about 1/3 of their lives in their work environment, that is a significant amount of time. Work environments affects individual’s personalities, communication styles and therefore it affects the work culture, which in turn can affect productivity.
When diverse types of personalities, ways of communicating and personal motivations come together, there is a high potential for conflict that can turn personal. In fact, most workplace spaces manage conflict & resolution. In this training, your employees will learn communications skills & conflict resolution techniques from the field of psychology aimed at reaching homeostasis in the workplace.
- 3-hour training.
- Dynamics involve: presentation, assessment, and role plays.
- 20 members max per session for optimal learning.
- Assessment tools and interpretation are provided.
*For more details, please email us at [email protected]
- WHO Collaborating Centres in Occupational Health. (1994). Global strategy on occupational health for all: The way to health at work. Beijing, China
- Gino, F. (2016). Are You Too Stressed to Be Productive? Or Not Stressed Enough? Harvard Business Review